ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
GENERAL INFORMATION & DEADLINES
- Abstracts are to be submitted into one of the following scientific topics:
- Quality and safety of feeds and animal products;
- Low input / sustainable animal production systems;
- Feeding efficiency & environment;
- “Omics” applied in animal nutrition;
- Management of the Animal Genetic Resources;
- Reproduction, welfare and animal health.
- A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
The posters should have the following dimensions: 85 x 110 cm
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type (oral / poster).
Accepted abstracts will be published on-line (http://ibna.ro/en/previous-editions). Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail in due time.
- The presenting authors are asked to register before submitting the abstract.
All abstracts must be written in English and not published elsewhere. By submitting an abstract, the presenter declares that all other authors agree with its content.
- The abstract consists of no more than 2,000 keystrokes (characters plus spaces) in one paragraph and summarizes the pertinent results (with statistical evidence; i.e., P -values) in a brief but understandable form, beginning with a clear statement of the objective and ending with the conclusions, with no references cited. Abbreviations in the abstract are not allowed.
- Key Words. List up to 6 key words or phrases including the species, variables tested, and the major response criteria. The first letter of each key word is lowercase (unless a proper noun); key words are separated by commas and presented in alphabetical order; and no abbreviations should be used.
- Authors should be listed in the order of their contribution to the work, followed by the name of the corresponding institutions and address; the abstract should include the email of principal/corresponding author.
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to cover the travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the symposium.
Looking forward to meeting you in Bucharest
The Organizing Committee