About the journal
Purpose and scope:
Archiva Zootehnica (AZ), is an international quarterly journal published in English by INCDBNA Balotesti. The articles published in AZ encompass a broad range of fundamental and applied research topics in animal production and related domains:
- Farm animals nutrition and feeding
- Animal physiology
- Animal genetic resources management: genetics, improvement, reproduction
- Animal products quality and their influence on the processing traits and on consumer health
- Animal health and welfare
- Sustainable animal production and its environmental impact
- Other subjects that are relevant to animal production
Articles typically report research on cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and poultry; however, studies involving other farm animals as well as laboratory animal species that address fundamental questions related to livestock will be considered for publication. In addition to original research articles, sound review articles are also accepted.
The readers of AZ typically represent the research and education environment, the industry (farm specialists, food and feed processors) and the government (extension services, decision makers).
Number of issues per year: 2
ISSN online: 2344-4592.
AZ is internationally peer-reviewed.
The journal has no printing charges.
Dr. Catalin Dragomir
National Research Development Institute
for Animal Biology and Nutrition (IBNA Balotesti)
Calea Bucuresti nr. 1, Balotesti, Ilfov, 077015, Romania
Tel: 0040 21 351 20 82, 0040 21 351 20 84
Fax: 0040 21 351 20 80