Object of activity
The object of activity of the Institute is:
- Scientific research, technological development and innovation in:
- animal nutrition and physiology;
- animal biology (animal nutrition and animal/human health, management of the animal genetic resources);
- forage production technologies.
- Formulation, production, testing and marketing of:
- vitamin-mineral premixes and medicated premixes;
- protein vitamin-mineral concentrates and tailored compound feeds;
- feed additives and other products specific to our activity.
- Technological transfer of the research results;
- Development of studies, strategies and standards;
- Testing for the registration and homologation of products for zootechnical use;
- Scientific and technologic services, advisory activity and professional training;
- National and international scientific relations;
- Cooperation, domestic and foreign trade with institutions, organizations and companies.